Multiplexx Technologies Limited are committed to continually measuring and improving environmental performance. We continue to seek ways to reduce waste and prevent pollution where possible. Multiplexx represents, warrants and covenants that it is in compliance and will comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and directives regarding occupational health, safety and environmental protection, including the 2002/96/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and 2002/95/EC on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (RoHS).
Whether you are a customer who uses our products as components within your own designs or a purchaser of Multiplexx products, you have a vested interest in our compliance with the RoHS and WEEE directives. RoHS-compliant Multiplexx products will retain the same high-performance standards you have come to expect. Multiplexx is closely evaluating each manufacturing process to ensure that modifications do not impair product quality or durability. One change that will need to be made in nearly every product is the replacement of lead solder with a lead-free substitute. As other RoHS-restricted substances besides lead are identified additional product modifications are expected to follow.
As a preliminary step, we are working to identify our existing products’ level of RoHS compliance. We will provide updates as information becomes available regarding the compliance of Multiplexx products.
Supplier RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Responsibility
Ensuring that Multiplexx products comply with the RoHS Directive requires that components and materials within Multiplexx products meet specific standards. It is essential that all suppliers provide full cooperation in meeting our mutual goals of ensuring that Multiplexx’s products are RoHS-compliant. In general, Multiplexx suppliers must certify that all parts and materials delivered to Multiplexx do not exceed the thresholds set forth in the RoHS Directive for Lead, Cadmium, Mercury, Hexavalent Chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB) and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE), as well as several other IPC Level A materials and substances.
Because Multiplexx is dedicated to ensuring that our operations and products comply with Multiplexx’s environmental policy as well as all applicable laws and regulations, Multiplexx will demonstrate a preference to those suppliers providing parts and materials that meet the RoHS requirements.
Cooperation is Essential to Compliance
As a supplier to Multiplexx Technologies, you should be prepared to supply and retain records demonstrating your compliance through clear, accurate and appropriate reporting methods such as analytical testing results performed by your company or a qualified testing lab. Multiplexx will also conduct random audits of materials and components provided by suppliers to ensure compliance.
For items that conform to the RoHS thresholds, you must complete both the RoHS Declaration of Compliance and IPC Compliance matrices. For items that fail to meet these thresholds, you must provide a timeline for providing an equivalent compliant item. To obtain these forms or additional information, contact
WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Directive
In an effort to improve waste management in the European Union, the European Union has enacted a Directive 2002/96/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE Directive). According to the WEEE Directive, Multiplexx must take back waste electrical or electronic equipment covered under the WEEE Directive, at its cost, for all products it puts on the market after 13 August 2005.
Products entitled to free take-back are labelled with the WEEE label on the product or packaging:
Multiplexx products are very competitively priced. Any new increase in operating costs for dealers such as Multiplexx is normally reflected in a price increase in the product. However, instead of increasing the prices of our products, Multiplexx has decided to share these new environmental costs directly with our customers. We believe in being transparent with you on any new environmental costs that our products need to address.
Our approach to sharing these new environmental costs is:
You pay for transportation of your WEEE to Multiplexx's appointed recycler.
Multiplexx pays for the costs of treatment, recycling and recovery of the WEEE to meet the targets set by the WEEE Regulations.
Multiplexx pays for the costs of data management and reporting to the Environment Agency to demonstrate compliance with all administrative requirements of the WEEE Regulations.
The returns process:
Customer contacts the Multiplexx Help Desk on +44 845 838 1565
Customer sends the product to Multiplexx using the address provided by the Help Desk
All products must have accompanying documentation to be accepted (to be advised by Help Desk)
All returns must have the appropriate documentation affixed to the outside of the package.
- Category: Legal Pages
Security, Privacy and Cookies…
Last updated: February 2021
Mutiplexx Technologies Limited
A company registered in England and Wales.
Company No: 3128353
VAT No: 666 155 812
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.multiplexx.com/contact
By phone number: +44 (0)845 838 1565
By mail: Building Two, Unit 210 The Simpson Buildings Dunsfold Park Stovolds Hill Dunsfold, Cranleigh, GU6 8GA
Access to your Personal Information
Email your personal information request for the attention of DPO to
Multiplexx Technologies Limited respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data and maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to our website. Multiplexx Technologies Limited is committed to the protection of personal data and the fundamental rights of data subjects, in compliance with relevant laws such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any data protection, electronic communications or e-privacy laws, rules or guidance that are in force in the UK from time to time, including the Data Protection Act 1998 or 2018 or any successor legislation.
In order to support a robust approach to personal data protection and information security in general, Multiplexx Technologies Limited has adopted recommendations by supervisory authorities and industry best practices, including the following international standards where applicable
• ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information technology -- Security techniques -- Information security management systems -- Requirements
• ISO/IEC 27002:2013 Information technology -- Security techniques -- Code of practice for information security controls
• ISO/IEC 29134:2017 Information technology -- Security techniques -- Guidelines for privacy impact assessment
• ISO/IEC 29151:2017 Information technology -- Security techniques -- Code of practice for personally identifiable information protection
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Multiplexx Technologies Limited, Building Two, Unit 210 The Simpson Buildings, Dunsfold Park, Stovolds Hill, Dunsfold, Cranleigh, GU6 8GA.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: United Kingdom
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Multiplexx, accessible from https://www.multiplexx.com You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
How is your personal data collected?
How your personal data is collected will depend on your relationship with us, for example, if you are a visitor to our website or a subscriber to our services. We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions: You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes the personal data you provide when you:
Complete a Newsletter Sign Up
Complete the Get in Touch Form
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies or Browser Cookies.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
Learn more about cookies:
What Are Cookies?
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
With the exclusion of those deemed essential, cookies are blocked upon entering the site until permission is granted by the Cookie consent bar. You can also block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
When someone visits www.multiplexx.com we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns using Google Analytics Cookie and Google Advertising Cookies. We do this to find out various demographics and things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics Advertising Features, for more information on this please visit Google Analytics Opt-Out
Mailing Lists / Newsletter
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.